Computer Science teacher Gary Morrissey was in the middle of taking a shower when he noticed something in his overflow drainpipe. To his surprise it was a 14in. long snake slithering out to join him. Unaware if it was poisonous or not, Gary was terrified but eventually managed to get the critter into a take-out container.
After filming, he was able to post a few pictures on Facebook and his friends were able to identify it as a non-poisonous corn snake. Now going by the name sausage, Gary has found a new home for the reptile with one of his friends.